Albuquerque Wine Festival
Balloon Fiesta Park
5500 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Memorial Day Weekend
May 27-29, 2017
11:30-12:30 Wine Lover Early Access Hour
12:30-6:30 General Admission
- Must bring VALID government issues photo ID.
- Vertical IDs from Texas will be accepted only.
- If you are bringing children under the age of 18, you must be their parent or legal guardian.
General Admission (21 years or older with valid ID)
$20 at the gate
Buy tickets before May 26th and get $5 off any bottle of wine at the festival.*
VIP Ticket (Early Access)
$35 in advance or at the gate
VIP Ticket Includes:
- Exclusive Tasting Hour: 11:30AM-12:30PM
- $5 off any one bottle of wine purchased at the festival
- $5 off any festival merchandise
- Discounts at select food vendors
- Access to private restroom trailer
- Limited addition wine glass
- 3 Reserve Wine Tastings – *Must be enjoyed during the Early Access Hour*
- Early access for free onsite painting classes
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS
Non-Drinkers & 16–20 years olds
$5 in advance or at the gate all three days
(Must have valid DoD ID at the gate, tickets will be checked)
$17 if purchased before May 26th*
*Not to be combined with any other discounts or promotions
- No coolers will be allowed.
- Attendees are allowed to bring ONE SEALED bottle of water into the festival with them. Don’t worry we will have plenty of water and food to keep all attendees hydrated and well fed.
- Dogs are not allowed. Not even your small dog that can fit in your purse.
- You are allowed to bring chairs. There is plenty of shade to sit under and enjoy your day. However, there will be lots of seating throughout the festival so you do not need to bring them, but it is your choice.
- Parking is FREE at the Fairgrounds
- Vendors reserve the right to refuse service to anyone in order to preserve the health and safety of all attendees.
- By attending the festival, you agree to be photographed or video taped by festival producers and the local press. Any captured media may be used for promotional purposes.
- All ticket sales are final. The festival will be held rain or shine.
Need more information? Contact 360 Events
Saturday, May 27
11:30am ‘Merican Slang
3:00pm Son Como Son
Sunday, May 28
3:00pm Sina Soul
Monday, May 29
11:30am Rudy Boy Experiment
3:00pm Raven & the Sweet Potato Pie Blues Band