IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS
EVENT DATES AND HOURS
May 27, 28, 29: Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
Gates open at 11:30AM for Early Access Pass Holders
Gates open at 12:30PM for General Admission
Event closes at 6:30PM Daily
WINE SAMPLING & SALES HOURS
- Saturday & Monday: Sampling and sales start at 11:30AM.
- Sunday: Sampling & Sales start at 12:00PM
- Sampling ends at 6:00PM
- Glass sales end at 6:00PM
- Event officially ends at 6:30PM
- You may continue to sell bottles up till 7:00PM.
- We recommend .5 ounce samples and using auto-pour toppers
- All General Admission wine sampling glasses will have “nmwine.com” printed at the .5 ounce pour line.
- Our Wine Lover Pass holders will have a larger wine glass without an indicated .5 ounce pour line.
- There is no “full glass” pour line indicated on any glass.
NEW FOR 2017: EARLY ACCESS PASS HOLDERS (VIPs)
- We will have approximately 250 people enter each day at 11:30AM.
- They will be identified by a GREEN wristband.
- General Admission attendees will have a YELLOW wristband.
- VIPs will also have a larger sampling glass.
- VIPs have 3 plastic tabs to exchange for any reserve wine tasting, the tastes traditionally sold by wineries. There is no reimbursement for these tastes.
- VIPs receive 10% at any vendor willing to offer it.
- For the vendors agreeing to offer 10% to VIPs, we will provide a sign for your booth indicating “10% off for Wine Lover Pass Holders”. Signs will be distributed Saturday morning.
NEW FOR 2017: VENDOR BATHROOM
- Located in the southwest corner of the field will be a two stall restroom trailer reserved for vendors and our VIP ticket holders.
- You must show a vendor badge to use the restroom.
NEW FOR 2017: PARKING PERMITS: Click here for a parking permit
- Every vehicle pulling into the festival grounds must have a parking permit on the dashboard.
- Cars parking in the attendee lot do not need them.
- Please print a permit and bring it with you.
- We will have copies to issue as well.
- Vehicles without permit may be towed.
RUNNING LATE? LOST?
- During load-in or the event, if something comes up that will prevent you from opening your booth on-time, you must call Lorianna at: (505) 301-2418.
LOADING-IN AND OUT:
- There is absolutely, positively– NO DRIVING ON THE GRASS. NOT EVEN TO TURN AROUND.
- A $500 fine will be levied upon any vendor who drives on the grass.
- Official Load In: Friday, May 26: 1PM – 7PM
- Saturday, May 27: Gates open at 7:30AM to Vendors
- Sunday and Monday: May 28 & 29: Gates open at 8:30AM to Vendors
If you are located on the grass, please bring what you need to carry or transport your supplies to your booth space, because there is no driving on the grass. Thank you.
DIRECTIONS: See Maps Below.
- There is overnight security on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
- Everything must be removed on Monday after the festival.
NON-WINERY TENTED VENDORS RECEIVE
- 2 uncovered 8ft tables, bring your own table cloth.
- 2 chairs
BRING YOUR OWN:
- Trash can for your booth
- Banners and signage – and the means to hang them. (bungee cords).
- Table cloths
FOR ALL TENTED VENDORS
- When you arrive, the side walls will be up on all tents.
- You are responsible for taking down and putting up your own side walls at the beginning and end of each day.
- We suggest bringing a step stool.
- Use the North Entrance off of San Mateo. See image above.
- Or CLICK HERE FOR A MAP to the gate: https://goo.gl/maps/oxkaTBdfrr82
- When arriving and loading-in:
- Be sure to have a parking permit on your dashboard with name and phone number.
- Obey the clockwise direction of traffic. Do not block any roads or fire lanes.
- The vendor parking permit form must be filled out and placed in every vendor vehicle parked onsite.
- Vehicles without the permit may be towed.
- No vehicles may drive into the event site after 10:30AM on any day.
- After unloading move your vehicle to a designated vendor parking area.
- You may not remove your vehicle from inside the gates until after the event has ended.
- If you plan on having to leave during the day, please use the attendee parking lot.
- Vendor badges will be distributed at Load-In or delivered to your booth on Saturday morning.
- Vendor badges are required to be worn by all vendors and their staff while walking around the grounds of the event.
- Badges may be transferred among employees.
- Staff arriving without a badge may pick one up at the WILL CALL tent located by the festival entrance.
- Have your arriving staff provide your company name for their badge.
- There will be ice vendor located behind the music stage throughout the event.
- Approximate price: $1.75 per 8lb bag.
- They will be onsite at 9:30AM each day.
- Do not forget your hand-washing station as required by the City Of Albuquerque.
- The health department will be inspecting vendors on Saturday.
- They will issue your permits once you pass inspection.
There is no Wifi at Balloon Fiesta Park
We will have ATMs set up inside and outside the event.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH BEHIND.
- Failure to remove ALL of your trash, including boxes, gray water, etc, will prevent you from taking part in future events.
- We will have dumpsters onsite.
- Vendors are responsible for getting their trash to the dumpsters after the festival.
- During the event, if your in-booth trash fills up, you may empty it into one of the large trash bins located throughout the event.
- If you ordered electricity, you must bring with you no less than 100 FEET of grounded (3 prong) extension cord(s) and power strips.
- Cords must be in good condition.
- The fire marshal will disconnect any cords that are frayed or taped together or pose a fire risk.